Coming soon! In 2019 we are running a BETA program for the Size Selector Module. It will be commercially available in 2020.
The VSP-S1 is a table-top, user-friendly nanoparticle size-selector that can be easily connected to the VSP-G1. Together, they enable the automated production of size-selected inorganic nanoparticle (1-10 nm) samples, with minimal effort. Compatible with any (semi-) conductive material (alloy or non-alloy), you simply select the size and wait for your sample to be ready. Typical sample preparation time is 30-60 minutes.
Typical sample preparation time: 30-60min
real-time tracking of coverage
Size-dependent particle property screening made simple
Make particles of several sizes in the range of 1-10 nanometer to determine the activity as a function of particle size. The automatic preparation of catalytic samples with a 0.1nm resolution enables sequenced sample production in less than a day.
• Select nanoparticle size between 1 and 10 nm
• Resolution +- 0.1 nm
• Particle size sequence possible (property screening)
• Modular system for optimal flexibility
• Fully automated production ensures optimal reproducibility
• Choose particle size and press start
• Compatible with all (semi)-conductive materials
• Multi-element composition possible (alloy and non-alloy)
• Easily tune particle composition with electrodes and carrier gas
• Only inputs needed are power, electrodes and carrier gas
• Pure, model particles: No surfactants, precursor salts
• No influence of contaminants on particle properties
Technical specifications VSP-S1
VSP-S1: Casing ca. 52x45x20 cm - Reactor added height ca. 10 cm
VSP-S1: ca. 15 kg
10 mm tubes (with Swagelok connectors)
Secure wireless interface
Manual operation & remote control via VSPARTICLE software
Ar, N2, Ar + O2, Ar + H2
Contact VSPARTICLE for use of reactive gases such as air, H2.
metals, metal oxides, alloys, semiconductors, carbon
Primary particle size
1-10 nanometer ± 0.1 nm
Max substrate size
Max deposited area
e.g. (in-situ) TEM, Electrodes, (doped) Si chips
Total Sample preparation time