nanoparticle source material
The VSP electrodes enable the ultimate material versatility for nanoparticle research. The easy plug & play system means switching from one material to the next can be done in a matter of minutes. High-level engineering empowers the user to experiment with different electrode types and logging of electrode history.
- Base materials, exotic materials, alloys supported
- Log electrode history with unique electrode serial number
- Switch electrodes and reproduce in matter of minutes
VSP-G1 electrodes come in 2 sizes:
- The 9mm diameter version is used for base materials and high output applications
- The 3mm diameter version can be applied for expensive materials, reducing material cost
The 9mm diameter electrodes can be made hollow for throughflow configuration.
Just one nut is needed to detach and attach the electrodes.
The unique plug & play system offers optimal thermal and electric conductivity.
Can't find your preferred material? While most alloys and semiconductors can be used, we cannot list them all here. Ask our engineers if your material is compatible with the VSP-G1 nanoparticle generator.
We offer a broad range of materials and material combinations that can be supplied with the VSP Model Catalyst Sampler and the VSP-G1 Metal Aerosol Generator. All solid (semi) conductive materials that can be processed into electrodes can be used in the nanoparticle generator. This allows for the creation of particles of bimetallic particles, nano-alloys or materials that are immiscible in bulk state.